ONLINE GIVING F.A.Q.
1. Is online giving secure?Yes, all account information you enter is secure. No one has access to your data (not even the church staff) unless authorized by you.
2. Are there any hidden charges or fees?No. You select the dollar amount for your gift. That is the dollar amount that will be recognized as your donation. No costs or fees.
3. What is a recurring donation?This is similar to having your car payment deducted from of your account. You can set up a donation, ask for it to be recurring and then choose how often you would like the automatic donation to be made – weekly, every two weeks or monthly. Once it’s set up you never have to worry about whether or not your investment in God’s kingdom has happened.
4. Do I have to set up an account and password? No, however setting up an account with a password allows you to store your bank account information so it doesn’t have to be entered every time you give, set up things such as recurring donations, and check your year-to-date giving when ever you would like.
5. Can I designate my gift to a particular department or ministry?Yes. There are several areas of the church (youth, children, missions, etc.) that can be selected from a drop down menu so that you can make donations directly to those ministries and initiatives. Plus we have a box for notes that allows you to communicate with us in regards to that specific contribution.
6. Can I post a reoccurring donation to more than one fund?
Yes. You just create more than one contribution schedule – one for each fund.
7. When is the contribution charged to my checking account or credit card?Transactions usually take 2-3 business days, so contributions scheduled on Friday through Sunday may not show up on your account until early the following week.
8.What if I want to change my online giving or stop it?
At any time you can log into the system with your account name and password and make changes. From your dashboard click on the recurring payment you would like to stop and when the new window opens up you can either click the pause button to put it on hold, or the delete button if you would like to remove it permanently.
9. If I sign up to give online are you going to email me all the time?
No! We won’t bury you with unwanted email or pester you to give more. We will email you every time a transaction posts to your account and that is it.
10. Who do I talk to if I have more questions?Call 863-425-1931 or email and our staff will be happy to answer any questions you have.